Friday, December 11, 2009

Top 10 Acoustic Songs

Well, it's been a while since I have made a list, so here is a new one.
This weeks list is all of Acoustic songs.
My Rules: No rules, the songs can be covers, originals, or whatever.


10. Marvin Gaye And How I Stole Myself (Acoustic) by Akissforjersey

This song shows how talented their singer Zach is/was.
Sadly, they broke up in July. This song is still amazing to this day.
R.I.P. Akissforjersey
2004-2009


Marvin Gaye And How I Stole Myself (Acoustic) by Akissforjersey

9. The Taste, the Touch (Acoustic Remix) by Asteria

This version is much more laid back then the original.
But alas, this version is still very cool and laid back

The Taste, the Touch (Acoustic Remix) by Asteria

8. Face Down (Acoustic) by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

This song is my if not my favorite by TRJA.
Ronnie Winter has a great voice.

Face Down (Acoustic) by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

7. The Kill (Live Acoustic) by 30 Seconds To Mars

Normally, you do not hear acoustic songs from 30STM.
Jared Leto has a great voice, as well as the others on this list.

The Kill (Live Acoustic) by 30 Seconds To Mars

6. Zimbabwe (Acoustic Version) by Sublime

This song has such a good message.
One of my favorite Sublime songs.

Zimbabwe (Acoustic Version) by Sublime

5. Crush'd (Live Acoustic) by Say Anything

This is one of the acoustic recordings of this song.
This song is from their newest Self-Titled c.d.

Crush'd (Live Acoustic) by Say Anything

4. Be My Escape (Acoustic) by Relient K

My favorite song by Relient K, only acoustic.
Matt Theissen has a voice that matches acoustic very well.

Be My Escape (Acoustic) by Relient K

3. Heads or Tails, Real or Not by Emarosa

One of Emarosa's only acoustic songs.
Jonny Craig's voice is insane in this version.

Heads or Tails, Real or Not by Emarosa

2. The Dream of Evan and Chan (Acoustic Version) by Ben Gibbard

Originally, the song is by Dntel (which he did vocals for).
Ben Gibbard, however, sings it and this is his acoustic version

The Dream of Evan and Chan (Acoustic Version) by Ben Gibbard

1. 3rd Measurement In C (Acoustic) by Saosin

Normally, I would never imagine Saosin to do acoustic.
This song is much better then their acoustic version of Bury Your Head.
The lyrics in this song are just moving.

3rd Measurement In C (Acoustic) by Saosin


I realize my descriptions got really weak, and I apologize.
Just tried to write around two lines for each song on the list.

0 comments: