Thursday, September 24, 2009

Brand New - Daisy



Brand New - Daisy
1. Vices
2. Bed
3. At The Bottom
4. Gasoline
5. You Stole
6. Be Gone
7, Sink
8. Bought A Bride
9. Daisy
10. In A Jar
11. Noro

When I first started listening to this c.d., I was very confused. Halfway through the first song, I heard the Brand New I recognized. Overall, I was decently pleased with the c.d.. It was not as upbeat as Sic Transit Gloria type, but not as slow as Limousine. It is a happy medium in between the two. One song that I was no expecting was Be Gone. With very down south style guitar riffing, and very choppy vocals, though short, this song was still catchy, and very unique to the rest of the c.d.. After one full listen through the c.d. it will leave you thinking, what will Brand New come out with next.

Suggested Songs: Vices, You Stole, and Be Gone.

0 comments: