Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jonny Craig - A Dream Is a Question You Don't Know How To Answer

Jonny Craig - A Dream Is a Question You Don't Know How To Answer
1. So Many Of Us Hide Our Black Hearts
2. I Still Feel Her, Part III
3. What I would Give To Be Australian
4. I've Been Hearing That You're Freaky
5. 7 AM, 2 Bottles And The Wrong Road
6. The Garbage Pail Kid Gang Bang
7. Taking Time For All The Wrong Things
8. No Matter How Hard I Dig They Always See Right Through Me
9. I'm Jonny Craig Bitch

First off, I am ecstatic that Jonny Craig made a solo c.d.. As you will learn, I am a huge Jonny Craig fan. I first learned about him from his ex band Dance Gavin Dance's c.d. Downtown Battle Mountain. That lead me to his current band Emarosa.
Also, as you will hear from any Jonny Craig fan, the c.d. was too short. I agree with this, but I was not let down by it at all. One thing I absolutely loved about this c.d. was the continuation of the I Still Feel Here series that he started on the Emarosa c.d. Relativity. The first song I heard of this c.d. was 7 AM, 2 Bottles And The Wrong Road. I listened to that song on repeat for days. His futuristic sounding synths, along with his smooth voice just make that song [and all others] stunning. This c.d. was just an amazing addition to any collection for a fan of Jonny, Dance Gavin Dance, or Emarosa.

Suggested Songs: I Still Feel Her Part III, 7 AM 2 Bottles And The Wrong Road, and Children of Divorce.
Jonny Craig Links: (Solo) Jonny Craig Myspace (Band) Emarosa Myspace (Old Band)Dance Gavin Dance Myspace

0 comments: