Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Good Fight - The City Could Be Ours By Morning



A Good Fight - The City Could Be Ours By Morning
1. Dejavu In A Suitcase
2. The Drama
3. White Flag
4. Waiting Room
5. Sayonara
6. History
7. Town House Fire

This band is one of (if not) my favorite local bands. I first them live without knowing who they were. They played a show with my friends band. As soon as they went into the first song, I was in awe of Eddie Love's vocals. He sang amazing, even after just getting over a cold. I bought their c.d. at their show, but it is nowhere near as good as their live performance. Don't get me wrong, their c.d. is still good, but I am much more of a fan of seeing a band live, then recorded.

Suggested Songs: Dejavu In A Staircase, The Drama, and White Flag

0 comments: