Friday, October 2, 2009

Owl City - Ocean Eyes



Owl City - Ocean Eyes
1. Cave In
2. The Bird and The Worm
3. Hello Seattle
4. Umbrella Beach
5. The Saltwater Room
6. Dental Care
7. Meteor Shower
8. On the Wing
9. Fireflies
10. The Tip of the Iceberg
11. Vanilla Twilight
12. Tidal Wave

I got this c.d. the day it came out. However I did not listen to it until about two weeks later. I waited until I was in an airplane flying to the city of San Francisco. Looking out the window to see clouds fly by made this c.d. so much better for the first time. I never thought [Owl City's founder and only member] Adam Young could possibly make another c.d. as good as his first one Maybe I'm Dreaming. Alas, I was wronged. The song most people would be familiar with is the song "Fireflies." This song is by far one of the best on the c.d.. Also, for those who like the band Relient K, they will be happy to hear that Matt Thiessen has joined up with Owl City to lend his vocals to a few of the songs on this c.d. I could go on and on about how great I think this c.d. is, but I will leave that up to you to decide.

Suggested Songs: The Bird and The Worm, Dental Care, and Fireflies.

0 comments: