Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Horrors - Primary Colours


The Horrors - Primary Colours
1. Mirror's Image
2. Three Decades
3. Who Can Say
4. Do You Remember
5. New Ice Age
6. Scarlet Fields
7. I Only Think of You
8. I Can't Control Myself
9. Primary Colours
10. Sea Within a Sea

This band sounds like The Twilight Zone on a bad acid trip. Ghostly vocals, that slightly resembling the vocals of Depeche Mode. They sound like a newer version of The Cure almost. But enough comparisons. The Horrors are very psychedelic, as their main genre is psychedelic rock. I cannot really describe their sounds in words more then I already have. Well, I can make the addition that some of their keyboards/synthesizers sounds like a horror show. Their lyrics are simplistic yet deep. I have no clue how that is possible. I am in no way trying to be negative, but their sound is so unique (gotta love U.K. rock). I am at a loss of words to describe this c.d.. Just give it a listen, or their music in general.

Suggested Songs: Who Can Say, I Can't Control Myself, and Sea Within A Sea

0 comments: