Thursday, November 26, 2009

Top 10 Songs Under One Minute Long

Okay, I lied. Top 10 Songs at one minute long or less, but that title was too long for my liking.

My Rules: No Intermissions, Intros, Outros, or Skits.
Here is my list of the best (in my opinion, as always) songs a minute long, or under.

10. Document: Grace Budd by The Number Twelve Looks Like You
This song is actually a letter by Albert Fish [a serial killer].
The letter was anonymously sent to the parents of Grace Budd.



9. Superhero Sellouts by International Superheroes Of Hardcore
This band is actually New Found Glory, just under a different name.
This is their side project Superhero/Hardcore band



8. My Rollercoaster (Juno Film Version) by Kimya Dawson
This is a simplistic, yet good song.
Juno was a great movie with a good soundtrack.



7. Oh, Angie (GM OG Mix) by Hellogoodbye
This is not an actual remix. It's just from their EP/Omg HGB DVD Rotfl c.d.
So it's more of a B-side.



6. Little Room by The White Stripes
The White Stripes needs no introduction.
Jack White does not need a guitar in the song. Just his voice.



5. Vampire Breath (Bloodsucka) by Dr. Acula
This song starts out with a Mitch Hedberg quote.
Then a little breakdown and grind.


4. Texas by PlayRadioPlay! (soon to be Analog Rebellion)
From the great state of Texas, here is Daniel Hunter.
PRP is mostly electronic style music, with lyrics you can connect to.



3. Bag Some Game by Buckethead
Buckethead is one of my favorite guitarists.
In this track, he just shreds to scales.



2. Doin' My Own Thing, and Doin' It So Well by Secret Secret Dino Club
Secret Secret Dino Club just has a unique style of music.
This is the first song of the c.d., but not exactly an intro.



1. Crayons Can Melt On Us For All I Care by Relient K
This has to be the funniest/shortest song I have ever heard.
The best part is, they usually play this live after they play The Office theme.


Well, there you have it.
The descriptions are a little short, sorry.

Have an idea for a top 10 list?
Leave a comment or send me an e-mail and your idea just might be our next top 10 list.

0 comments: