Monday, January 18, 2010

#Musicmonday


A very acoustic or slow mix this week. Lets start it off with Balance Problems.

Balance Problems is a band created as a side project of Brack Cantrell, who did some vocals for Sky Eats Airplane. His folk/acoustic mix of music is a great addition to anyones week. The Rocket Summer should need no introduction. Bryce Avary is still rocking it. Lydia is a great band who has a unique style of music. Kidnapper Bell is a recent find of mine. Band of Horses has been a favorite of mine for a long time. Dance Gavin Dance is one of my favorites. I found a pre-production of their C.D. Downtown Battle Mountain which has been amazing. Toadies have such a great music tone and sound. The White Stripes, I have been listening to because of my recent interest in slide guitar.

More to come next week. Right now I am working on getting the Mixtapes up on YouTube so you can listen online, and give feedback.

0 comments: